The Unknown Girl

18
5689
The Unknown Girl
The Unknown Girl

The Unknown Girl  está dirigida por los hermanos Dardenne y protagonizada por Adèle Haenel, Olivier Bonnaud, Jérémie Renier y Louka Minnella.

The Unknown Girl
The Unknown Girl
The Unknown Girl
The Unknown Girl

El film, de producción Franco-Belga, nos narra el intento de un doctor de no desvelar la identidad de una paciente, que rehusando a tomar el tratamiento acaba falleciendo.

Esperemos lo mejor de los realizadores de La promesa o Rosseta.

Compartir

18 Comentarios

  1. Tror Emil syftade på priset för huvudrätterna på Les Halles. Med tanke på att en vanlig lunch eller tja, varför inte en söndagsfika i centrala Stockholm kostar dryga hundringen, är 120-140 kronor för en huvudrätt på en bra resturang inte så mycket att grina över

  2. Nosso estádio? Você é da construtora??? Esse estádio será do seu time só em 2032…isso se cumprir religiosamente todos os pagamentos…portanto, continuarão sendo inquilinos…e agora mais distante da cidade….mas tudo bem…quanto mais longe melhor!

  3. As a writer, I appreciate #1 on long copy. Sometimes my clients forget that a webpage’s content is not limited to the amount of content that could fit on a sheet of printer paper. I often reference “the bikini principle.” You can give 90% of it away for free. There will always be people willing to pay for the other 10%. Don’t be afraid to give away good content. If you don’t, someone else will. Your customers will go to them instead.

  4. By several years down the road, you will probably have paid a small fortune in interest on that much credit card debt. I’d agree that paying down the credit cards would be a good idea. Having that much credit card debt will affect your chances of even getting a mortgage, and if you can, will affect the terms.

  5. ChrisBA good point. The IPCC put the odds against AGW at 10% didn’t they. Or has this been updated?You would also need to quantify the amount of global warming that you are arguing against: eg 10% probability that AGW is less than 4 degrees by 2100.

  6. "But the site has always attracted its share of exploiters. On a good day you can see South American and African vendors peddling commemorative patriotic knickknacks and on a bad day the Truthers show up howling their contempt for the site. Tourists stop by and pose for snapshots with their families. Office workers walk by without thinking."Very sad:( Keliata

  7. Islam is not defensible. The thing is, Islam doesn’t even PERMIT criticism. When’s the last time you had OPEN debate in Pakistan? Hell, they have Christian debates all the damn time in UCLA and UCSD regarding the existence of God, etc etc. When’s the last time anyone criticized the Quran?This video pretty much sums up my thoughts.

Dejar respuesta